~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced Elements and Other Energies

2 posters

Go down

Advanced Elements and Other Energies Empty Advanced Elements and Other Energies

Post by MoonMoon Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:23 am

So, regarding the previous topic on elements in energy work, there were other types of energy in the classes and such that were introduced.

Instead of attempting to remember or cover all of them, it's more like there were examples of such. If you've been doing the Energy Fountain by this point, you would be pulling up a mixture of energies that pertain to your own being, is what the general idea would be. It's a cocktail of energy that corresponds to you and is "most compatible", etc.

To keep in mind, I realize not everyone's teachings will align with each other, or personal experiences.

Regarding myself personally, it seems that fire energy readily gets absorbed, for example. So does "fox" energy, which at some point the exercises did cover a variety of canines (which fox gets included in, with wolves and coyote, etc.). There was then "deep earth mantle" or magma or something... My experience with that is it was briefly warm to the touch (that is, the concentration of energy), but just like with fire, I seemed to completely sap all the heat from it upon contact. This happened even when things were sort of becoming noticed and we tried to put stronger wards around the energy, which should have held everything in theoretically (or, just "in practice" it should have worked but didn't).

There is a type of energy my instructor referred to as "star fire" which is something he would naturally draw, but wasn't really taught or interacted with much as they stated it was a type of energy that would absorb and convert other energy into what it is. (I guess it converts other energies into more star fire? I haven't had much experience or know how to really explain it.)

Also pertaining to myself, my instructor had noted that regarding the energy fountain, a filter is recommended or suggested since draconic energy (according to them) is somewhat detrimental to the physical human body. While it's something you would "need" energetically as a dragon, the human physical heart doesn't handle it too well. So... the solution they had come up with was making a filter shaped like a goblet or cup around the heart. Energy can still trickle down from above as energy flows up, but it's not like a direct jet stream of the energy. (Again though, stating that this was just in my own experience and may or may not pertain to others.)

To me, trying to differentiate the energy types from sensation is very hard. While I can understand the difference in feeling of the four basic ones, to tell what energy is present in a given situation isn't something I had a chance to really develop, and moreso there was a set of wooden tokens my instructors gave me with which to train my sensing energy. The whole idea being they had a letter written on them, and were supposed to be "imbued" with a respective energy, which would then be (ideally) sensed and able to be identified. As it stands, a friend of mine following in the same courses had insisted on doing double blind testing and other things, which people stated they weren't confident in doing. The results were as one would perhaps expect for those that did do such: not really favorable. I understand this could indeed mean that it's all in the head, but at the same time I would also feel like messing with someone's confidence like that also could be tampering with the results. I'm already not confident enough to do this exercise by myself, let alone with someone attempting to set things up for me and moreso not letting me handle the tokens by touch, etc. or whatever methods they might come up with.

This also presents the problem of confirmation bias, where people could be giving subconscious signals or the like to each other but thinking they're achieving something more than they actually are. Really, to say all this makes me feel like much of it is a mess, but I also insist, "you do you", and just practice what  you can. Maybe at some point the double blind test would be achievable, but I don't expect it'll satisfy anyone with the results since, "realistically", there's also always that off chance of being accurate simply by chance alone.

It boils down to a question of what will satisfy you in the end. Proving it to yourself or to others would be a goal determined by whoever wishes to pursue such. I don't think it's really a requirement, but it also could be a motivator to aim for.
MoonMoon
MoonMoon

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, Kitsune, Lucario
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Divination

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : (My own name)
What is your kin type ? : Dragon, kitsune, Lucario
Describe it Physically : : Western, black scales, purple membrane; red fur, green eyes; pretty much what you would expect

Silver Black and Rune like this post

Back to top Go down

Advanced Elements and Other Energies Empty Re: Advanced Elements and Other Energies

Post by Silver Black Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:56 pm

This will help me in my draconic path, thanks !! :) 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down