~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction; Kuro

+7
4Wolfsake
Nekoman
Akimori
Silver Black
Imagine
Cypress
Mei
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introduction; Kuro - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction; Kuro

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 pm

AWintersRain wrote:Welcome.
Nice to meet you.

I didn't say anything earlier but I wanted to say thanks for welcoming me too..Im glad people want to and feel that way about me...I usually live in a state where it is the opposite and have a very closed off world...not me I mean the people around me just dont get in touch with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:05 am

Mil is a separate entity that lives in my body with me. The Taru files are any files related to her species, the Taru. The Taru were wiped out long before either of us existed, and Mil is the only one who can directly get through the encryption on what's left of the Taru files.

The same is probably true for you. Your energy and my ability to reach the files are both needed to break through the encryption on your files. I'm not sure what's in there, but it has the key to what's going on here.

I completely believe you. I know the what, I just need to figure out the how and why. Unfortunately that stupid encryption is in my way right now.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:21 am

The Taru are a race that died out? how could that be? and why? but...I mean that in a reflective way because it may be too personal to answer...I'm so sorry...I don't want that feeling to be the same as me...I had so much wonder and life to love and enjoy and live for without question..I know the feeling deep down inside my very soul...yet it is all just gone. I wish I understood what it meant to say they were wiped out before you existed, if you exist now then what of before? I may have only misread but my head is actually hurting me tonight...I never get sick and only on rare occasions do, but it usually doesn't last long...I guess I'm having an off night. In fact I'm more likely to get a headache at night then in day time it seems to me.

I want to know and understand more on the encryption files...what are they? and what makes the encryption in the first place? simply my lack of remembering? I know I can't remember anything so unrelated to the daily life I live now..it basically has blinded me and taken me really far away from what I once knew so well and lived so normally and comfortably. But because of you I it's hard to believe I will have the chance to know what is going on after all and maybe more.

On a side note what is it like looking at an encryption? does it appear as a shape or mix of letters and numbers? pictures? I can't see it for myself and wanted to picture it to get a better idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:54 am

Mil: Taru were destroyed by Angels. Angels had no reason. Taru weren't hurting anything, just trying to live peacefully in their secluded homes.

Neko: The Angels are not as perfect as they'd like you to believe. Even now, they still hold prejudice against anything they can't mold into their own idea of perfection. Mil never even knew her species. By the time she came into existence, her entire species had already been destroyed, spirits and all.

Headaches at night? Maybe you should try sleeping at night.

Encryptions are basically someone blocking information from anyone who isn't directly involved. It's like labeling a file as classified.

Encryptions are like a dodecahedron of foggy glass with a nonexistent color glow coming from inside. The proper energy can heat up the glass and clear up the fog, (Did you know foggy glass will clear up if you heat it up?) but actually breaking the glass is a little harder.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Elakrian Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:00 am

hey there! nice to meet you! i'm a pine marten! nice to see you love music too. music is literally my life. I own over 700 albums. both on CD and digitally.
The_Elakrian
The_Elakrian

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:25 am

The_Elakrian wrote:hey there! nice to meet you! i'm a pine marten! nice to see you love music too. music is literally my life. I own over 700 albums. both on CD and digitally.

Hi! it's nice to make your acquaintance too, music has been my life since I can remember...I even have an MP3 player with countless songs, over a thousand by now but to me that's not saying much. Music is the heart of the world I feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:36 am

Nekoman wrote:Mil: Taru were destroyed by Angels. Angels had no reason. Taru weren't hurting anything, just trying to live peacefully in their secluded homes.

Neko: The Angels are not as perfect as they'd like you to believe. Even now, they still hold prejudice against anything they can't mold into their own idea of perfection. Mil never even knew her species. By the time she came into existence, her entire species had already been destroyed, spirits and all.

Headaches at night? Maybe you should try sleeping at night.

Encryptions are basically someone blocking information from anyone who isn't directly involved. It's like labeling a file as classified.

Encryptions are like a dodecahedron of foggy glass with a nonexistent color glow coming from inside. The proper energy can heat up the glass and clear up the fog, (Did you know foggy glass will clear up if you heat it up?) but actually breaking the glass is a little harder.

Angels or anyone for that matter hurting others for no reason? I no so little of people for that to be true....I have only heard of angels because of it being introduced to me in the form from the bible. That they save lives and our people from heaven that watch over people....to hear about anyone taking peoples lives because of an image scares me. It doesn't make any sense...they were living peacefully and comfortably...their lives being taken just like that sounds like insanity...pure unimaginable horror....they were innocent...I'm not sure what else to say except this truly horrifies me and it disturbs me....why would people who believe in the word perfection or a way of life murder others? did they even speak before this tragedy began? it was as if it had nothing to do with a way of life at all if this happened out of the blue...nothing about that idea seems right..this is all so wrong..I'm so so sorry for everything that happened to you and can only hope that there was something to justify all this suffering in the end...someone must have said or done something, anyone...how could anyone let this be? please tell me this people were brought to in some way...that something happened in the end after all this...I don't want to see anymore pain anymore...I want it to all be explained..to go away...I just don't understand.

I don't really sleep well at night or try to though because that is when I feel the most awake. It could simply be bad habits though.

I'm sorry for the long discussion about what happened...I feel better talking about my feelings then holding them all in and not sure what I would do if I did. What you told me about the glass being heated up is a very interesting picture but I'm not sure how you would actually go about it...I wish I could help in some way but I really don't have much of an inkling to myself as to who even I'am anymore...is this concerning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:46 am

There was a needless territory dispute and a few other disputes leading up to it, all instigated by the Angels. I'd explain, but it would be easier to revive the thread where I already did. I'll do that in a few minutes.

It's bad habits, likely kin induced. Foxes tend to be nocturnal, but humans are diurnal. (Diurnal = awake in the daytime)

It's fine. I wouldn't talk about it if I wasn't ok with the line of conversation.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:57 am

something about the sun doesn't feel right to me, I feel more comfortable in any area thats simply dark...I don't know why but to me the sun here almost makes me feel something unnatural. I would prefer candle light over the light-bulbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2